WordPress is a platform bursting with amazing plugins to boost your SEO, sales, content and more. Below we discuss some of the best WordPress plugins you should consider to give your WordPress website the boost it needs.
There is a reason this is the most popular WordPress plugin of all time – it’s brilliant! Not only can it help you improve your SEO, it can even analyse your content’s readability. Around 75% of users only scan through your pages and posts, so the better your post copy is to read, the better the chance your potential customer will stay. Yoast SEO is host to a multitude of brilliant features that can help boost your website. Some of the highlights include:
- The ability to optimise your WordPress pages and posts using meta descriptions and keywords
- The ability to see how your current content is optimised and suggested improvements
- As mentioned above, the ability to improve your content’s readability with easy and effective tips.
There is also one other great bonus feature…it’s free!
People often underestimate the impact image sizes can have on a website and user experience. You need to optimise your images to make a difference to your page load times. Why? Over half your visitors will abandon your page if it takes longer then 3 seconds to load. Losing potential customers because of your load time is reckless and you need to fix it. Thankfully, this WordPress plugin can help. By compressing PNG and JPEG Images, this app takes every graphic you upload to WordPress and optimises it to ensure it doesn’t take up more space than necessary. Don’t worry, you won’t lose image quality!
Some of the brilliant features of this plugin include:
- The ability to automatically compress your images with the use of lossy optimisation
- The chance to optimise your PNG and JPEG images
- Optimise any old images you may have in bulk
This plugin is free for up to five hundred images a month
If you don’t remain active on social media, you could be losing out on a massive range of potential customers. Consider that around 2 billion users log into Facebook each month. You need to attempt to dip into the audience. This plugin is designed to help drive more traffic to your WordPress site via social media. To achieve this, the plugin takes your website’s old and new content and shares them automatically on Facebook and Twitter. Some of the great features of this plugin include:
- The ability to share both old and new posts on social media automatically
- Set up a schedule for your social media content
- Include links back to your website alongside hashtags
These three WordPress plugins are perfect for enhancing your website. If you’re interested in driving your digital growth, then get in touch with us today to find out how we can help.